Thursday, February 22, 2007

Reply to Stollen

From their Graces Guntram and Sieglinde Blauerwolf, rightful rulers of Hesse-Engelburg, unto Their Graces the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess of Stollen, greetings. Their Graces wish me to extend to you their willingness to establish diplomatic relations forthwith, and discuss how our two sovereign states might benefit from mutual trade.

In reply to your queries, it is my honor to inform you that the currency of Hesse-Engelburg is called the Wolfzahn, and among other things we are well placed to supply our trading partners with goat products and our excellent grade of iron. As many of the iron mines of Europe are engaged in supplying the larger states, such as Prussia, we feel that we are able to focus upon establishing favorable relations with smaller states who would benefit from our own small but still quality resources rather than competing with the deeper coffers of the great empires.

Might I also enquire as to the same information of your own state? I am certain we shall be able to select ambassadors suited to discussing the matters in more depth quite soon.

Respectfully,

Ludwig Strasser
Social Secretary for Thursdays

1 comment:

11kilo said...

Excellent blog that I am enjoying. That said I like pretty pictures so please feul my fire!

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Andy