I finally made the decision to change the facings of the Lintzer Musketeers to purple rather than yellow, as the yellow I have is just not up to the task. So, I painted facings and turnbacks and collars on a handful of my in progress figures, and I'm rather pleased with the color. Not as pleased with the inconsistency of my painting. In particular, I'm not consistent in deciding which parts of the RSM figure should be the facings on the coat in front. :>
I'm also considering altering my organization slightly, so that instead of companies of six musketeers and one officer with spontoon, it's six figures total, with five musketeers and one officer with spontoon. Still debating, if I did that, what to do about senior officers, standard bearers, and musicians.
1 day ago